We are seeking a capable and organised assistant to join our team in Mooloolaba to undertake legal typing and general PA duties.
This position is available for commencement immediately.
Hours and wages are negotiable, based on your skill and experience.
Duties may include:
- Transcription typing of documents and correspondence, document creation and archiving;
- General legal office work including general support on working files, copying, filing, etc; and
- Other administrative support duties including managing Senior staff meeting appointments, travel, phone calls, emails.
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Are confident in transcription typing
- Have good typing speed
- Have good computer skills (MS Office – word & outlook essential)
- Have good communication skills
- Are trustworthy, well presented, organized, efficient and have good time management
At Stratum Legal Pty Ltd we offer a flexible workplace.
What’s in it for you
This role offers a chance to work in scenic Mooloolaba, with potential to grow the role into in a para-legal position.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to Michael Kleinschmidt: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.